How to make Cracker Barrel fried apples
CopyKat Recipes: Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
by Stephanie Manley
This one and many more can be found at copykat.com!
6 tart apples, sliced
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 C. bacon drippings
1/4 C. brown sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
In a large skillet, melt bacon drippings. Pour apples evenly over skillet bottom. Sprinkle lemon juice over them, then brown sugar, then salt. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes until apples are tender and juicy. Sprinkle with cinnamon & nutmeg.
Visit the CopyKat website copykat.com for more great restaurant recipes. You'll be amazed at what you can create in your own kitchen.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- When your teen is ready for their first car
- Save over $2000 in baby's first year
- Get rid of lice for good!
- Ways to avoid the high cost of a divorce
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator