How to make Cracker Barrel fried apples
CopyKat Recipes: Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
by Stephanie Manley
This one and many more can be found at copykat.com!
6 tart apples, sliced
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 C. bacon drippings
1/4 C. brown sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
In a large skillet, melt bacon drippings. Pour apples evenly over skillet bottom. Sprinkle lemon juice over them, then brown sugar, then salt. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes until apples are tender and juicy. Sprinkle with cinnamon & nutmeg.
Visit the CopyKat website copykat.com for more great restaurant recipes. You'll be amazed at what you can create in your own kitchen.
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Are there any good generic dog food brands?
- A financial safety net for single moms
- Keeping your kids well-clothed for less
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Kids' parties: Keeping the expenses down while turning up the fun
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator