Frugal Fitness: Don't Be Color-Blind
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
In general, the more brightly colored a fruit or vegetable is, the more vitamins and phytonutrients it contains. Also, raw fruits and vegetables usually contain more health- supporting enzymes than cooked ones. When in doubt, go for bright and raw!
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 4 reasons you want to declutter your life
- How to make a sisal rope cat-scratching post
- The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher: Simple tricks for budgeting your time Video