Replacing a Tub with a Shower
by Sherm Turner
We want to remove the bathtub because it is becoming too difficult to use and climbing in and out of it. Is installing a shower stall practical? Are there any tips you would recommend? What about the cost? Is it worth while?
The shower would be much safer for you with the handy support grab bars to hold on to. Compared to your safety the cost is minor. Remember, you are worth everything. Please install the new shower.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com. If you've benefited from his advice, please send a free will donation, on his behalf, to a favorite charity.
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?