Replacing a Tub with a Shower
by Sherm Turner
We want to remove the bathtub because it is becoming too difficult to use and climbing in and out of it. Is installing a shower stall practical? Are there any tips you would recommend? What about the cost? Is it worth while?
The shower would be much safer for you with the handy support grab bars to hold on to. Compared to your safety the cost is minor. Remember, you are worth everything. Please install the new shower.
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com. If you've benefited from his advice, please send a free will donation, on his behalf, to a favorite charity.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Your trickiest cleaning problems solved
- How to eliminate mosquitos for less Insider Report
- Choosing a roadside assistance plan
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?