Lazybones: Baking Time Saver
by Paulette Bulger
When making cookies or bread or anything else messy, put down an old table cloth first. Cookies can be rolled and dough kneaded right on the fabric (with a little flour). The mess is confined. When you are done, just gather the tablecloth up, shake it outdoors, then toss it in the laundry. The counter stays clean.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending on TDS
- Inexpensive meal ideas for family reunions
- Frugal family journeys into geneology
- Avoiding your parents' debts
- Giveaway: Back-to-school lunch essentials
- Baby toys you can make
- Respect for a stay-at-home mom
- Saving kids from consumierism
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Beating the back-to-school budget blues
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator