Lazybones: Baking Time Saver
by Paulette Bulger
When making cookies or bread or anything else messy, put down an old table cloth first. Cookies can be rolled and dough kneaded right on the fabric (with a little flour). The mess is confined. When you are done, just gather the tablecloth up, shake it outdoors, then toss it in the laundry. The counter stays clean.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending on TDS
- 9 homemade toys for toddlers and preschool boys
- 10 steps to help your college student avoid scholarship scams
- What is the best type of life insurance for new parents?
- How to assemble affordable emergency supplies
- Don't penny pinch the romance out of your marriage
- 5 steps to raising a money-savvy teen
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in July
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- 5 ideas for a kid-free mom cave
- In your 30s with kids? You need life insurance
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator