Lazybones: Baking Time Saver
by Paulette Bulger
When making cookies or bread or anything else messy, put down an old table cloth first. Cookies can be rolled and dough kneaded right on the fabric (with a little flour). The mess is confined. When you are done, just gather the tablecloth up, shake it outdoors, then toss it in the laundry. The counter stays clean.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending on TDS
- Affordable ways to enjoy national parks
- Make your own baby food
- Save money living with your grown up kids or parents
- How to write a will that will protect your heirs
- Build a backyard play area on a budget
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- April bargains in supermarkets and beyond
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator