Lazybones: Baking Time Saver
by Paulette Bulger
When making cookies or bread or anything else messy, put down an old table cloth first. Cookies can be rolled and dough kneaded right on the fabric (with a little flour). The mess is confined. When you are done, just gather the tablecloth up, shake it outdoors, then toss it in the laundry. The counter stays clean.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Is your family normal? See how other households spend their money
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- What's on sale in November
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 10 things to make travel easier
- Two homemaking routines to keep your home running smoothly
- Ways to be a better father in trying times
- Frugal holiday baking and recipes
- Teaching kids about DIY projects
- Redefining work: Financial difficulties do not have to mean mom gets a job
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator