Lazybones: Baking Time Saver
by Paulette Bulger
When making cookies or bread or anything else messy, put down an old table cloth first. Cookies can be rolled and dough kneaded right on the fabric (with a little flour). The mess is confined. When you are done, just gather the tablecloth up, shake it outdoors, then toss it in the laundry. The counter stays clean.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank email to: email@example.com.
Trending on TDS
- A great way to save for your kids' college TDS Recommends
- Are there any good generic dog food brands?
- A financial safety net for single moms
- Keeping your kids well-clothed for less
- Fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- Kids' parties: Keeping the expenses down while turning up the fun
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- Raising a child with financial smarts Video
- Savings challenge: Make your own fresh dog food
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator