The Frugal Decorator: Last Years' Calendar - This Years' Art
by Leah Wynne
Don't throw out last year's calendar, turn it into framed artwork. Carefully separate the pages and frame the pictures. If you're grouping them all together and don't have enough frames that match, just spray paint them all the same colour. A nice gold with an antique finish would bring elegance to the simplest picture.
Leah Wynne works part-time at a home-decorating store and practices frugal living on a daily basis.
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?