The Frugal Decorator: Last Years' Calendar - This Years' Art
by Leah Wynne
Don't throw out last year's calendar, turn it into framed artwork. Carefully separate the pages and frame the pictures. If you're grouping them all together and don't have enough frames that match, just spray paint them all the same colour. A nice gold with an antique finish would bring elegance to the simplest picture.
Leah Wynne works part-time at a home-decorating store and practices frugal living on a daily basis.
Also in Home
- Ways to reuse an entertainment center
- The cost of using your clothes dryer
- Hay bale gardens
- Priortizing home repair projects
- Great ideas for decorating your entry on a dime
- Easy, inexpensive ways to grow from seed
- 10 ways to save money on your utility bill
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 7 ghastly critters that will eat your house
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?