Frugal Fitness: Free Energy!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
People who exercise on a regular basis (compared with those who don't)... live an average of six years longer, are 36% more likely to "feel energetic" during their lifetime, require 64 minutes less sleep per night, have four fewer "sick days" per year, are 42% less likely to be diagnosed with depression, and in general have a more positive outlook on life. Now, if exercise was a pill, wouldn't everybody be taking it? Get movin'!
Trending on TDS
- 6 ways a pet could save you money
- Maximizing credit and gift cards for holiday shopping
- Turning your hobby into extra income
- Gift basket ideas
- Frugal holiday decorating ideas
- Positioning yourself for career advancement
- 5 tips for a budget-friendly vacation
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- How major airlines compare on fees, perks
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV