Frugal Fitness: Free Energy!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
People who exercise on a regular basis (compared with those who don't)... live an average of six years longer, are 36% more likely to "feel energetic" during their lifetime, require 64 minutes less sleep per night, have four fewer "sick days" per year, are 42% less likely to be diagnosed with depression, and in general have a more positive outlook on life. Now, if exercise was a pill, wouldn't everybody be taking it? Get movin'!
Trending on TDS
- Free things you can get while traveling
- How to shop for vintage clothing
- How to choose the right gym
- The etiquette of gift exchanging
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Gift-giving etiquette tips for the holidays
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV