Frugal Fitness: Free Energy!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
People who exercise on a regular basis (compared with those who don't)... live an average of six years longer, are 36% more likely to "feel energetic" during their lifetime, require 64 minutes less sleep per night, have four fewer "sick days" per year, are 42% less likely to be diagnosed with depression, and in general have a more positive outlook on life. Now, if exercise was a pill, wouldn't everybody be taking it? Get movin'!
Also in Lifestyle
- 7 US cities with plenty of free vacation attractions
- 10 ways to lose a job before you get it
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- 13 ways to score a big raise
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 7 costly travel mistakes to avoid
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke