Frugal Fitness: Free Energy!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
People who exercise on a regular basis (compared with those who don't)... live an average of six years longer, are 36% more likely to "feel energetic" during their lifetime, require 64 minutes less sleep per night, have four fewer "sick days" per year, are 42% less likely to be diagnosed with depression, and in general have a more positive outlook on life. Now, if exercise was a pill, wouldn't everybody be taking it? Get movin'!
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise