Frugal Fitness: Free Energy!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
People who exercise on a regular basis (compared with those who don't)... live an average of six years longer, are 36% more likely to "feel energetic" during their lifetime, require 64 minutes less sleep per night, have four fewer "sick days" per year, are 42% less likely to be diagnosed with depression, and in general have a more positive outlook on life. Now, if exercise was a pill, wouldn't everybody be taking it? Get movin'!
Trending on TDS
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Get a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Budget friendly ways to look younger
- A great budget wardrobe
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- 10 inside tips to scoring big when retail shopping
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less