Lazybones: Easier Dishwashing
by Paulette Bulger
Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
My Story: Homemade Cleaning Supplies
Ask Miserly Moms: Dishwashing Costs and Other Questions
Fill your sink with very hot soapy water while you are cooking supper. As you empty the pots put them in the water. By the time you are finished supper and have let it settle, the water is cool enough for you to wash the dishes. They are now well soaked and it is easier to clean them. This also works if you should <<<gasp>>> have dishes left from the night before.
Also in Home
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Tha basics of financing a home improvement project
- 4 secrets to budgeting for a home purchase
- Winter energy saving ideas for renters
- How to control carpenter ants
- 3 things you need to know about free firewood
- Essential fall home repairs
- Fill your home with things that you love
- Organize your garage
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Should I borrow from my home equity?
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?