Lazybones: Easier Dishwashing
by Paulette Bulger
Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
My Story: Homemade Cleaning Supplies
Ask Miserly Moms: Dishwashing Costs and Other Questions
Fill your sink with very hot soapy water while you are cooking supper. As you empty the pots put them in the water. By the time you are finished supper and have let it settle, the water is cool enough for you to wash the dishes. They are now well soaked and it is easier to clean them. This also works if you should <<<gasp>>> have dishes left from the night before.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?