Lazybones: Easier Dishwashing
by Paulette Bulger
Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
My Story: Homemade Cleaning Supplies
Ask Miserly Moms: Dishwashing Costs and Other Questions
Fill your sink with very hot soapy water while you are cooking supper. As you empty the pots put them in the water. By the time you are finished supper and have let it settle, the water is cool enough for you to wash the dishes. They are now well soaked and it is easier to clean them. This also works if you should <<<gasp>>> have dishes left from the night before.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- Top 10 DIY mistakes made by home 'handymen'
- Your trickiest cleaning problems solved
- How to eliminate mosquitos for less Insider Report
- Choosing a roadside assistance plan
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?