by Greg Landry, M.S.
Although you still need formal exercise, don't forget about daily activities that can give your body a workout! Sweeping, raking, mowing the lawn, cutting and hammering wood, digging, gardening. We often avoid these because they're "work" but isn't that why we're exercising... because we don't get enough physical activity in our daily lives?
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- 7 US cities with plenty of free vacation attractions
- 10 ways to lose a job before you get it
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- 13 ways to score a big raise
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 7 costly travel mistakes to avoid
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke