by Greg Landry, M.S.
Although you still need formal exercise, don't forget about daily activities that can give your body a workout! Sweeping, raking, mowing the lawn, cutting and hammering wood, digging, gardening. We often avoid these because they're "work" but isn't that why we're exercising... because we don't get enough physical activity in our daily lives?
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- Turning your home into a bed & breakfast inn
- Online clothing resale shops
- Make money upcycling
- The many uses for baking soda
- Affordable natural homemade shampoo
- 8 fitness apps to aid your New Year's resolution
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 7 ways to haggle for the best bargain
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 6 ways to significantly boost your income