by Greg Landry, M.S.
Although you still need formal exercise, don't forget about daily activities that can give your body a workout! Sweeping, raking, mowing the lawn, cutting and hammering wood, digging, gardening. We often avoid these because they're "work" but isn't that why we're exercising... because we don't get enough physical activity in our daily lives?
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise