Frugal Fitness: Daily 'Exercise'
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Although you still need formal exercise, don't forget about daily activities that can give your body a workout! Sweeping, raking, mowing the lawn, cutting and hammering wood, digging, gardening. We often avoid these because they're "work" but isn't that why we're exercising... because we don't get enough physical activity in our daily lives?
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Creative recycling: Putting old things to new uses
- Updating job skills inexpensively
- Frugal solution to dry hair
- 9 tools for getting and staying organized
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less