Lazybones: Ready Meals
by Paulette Bulger
Buy a package of take-away foil pans with cardboard/foil lids. Keep them sitting in a pile beside your stove to remind yourself to fill them with leftovers, write on the lids & throw them into the fridge or freezer.
At 350* for 20-30 minutes, they are reheated from thawed. For frozen, reheat at 325* for 60 minutes. Take the lids off anything you want crunchy on top.
So, for no extra time in the kitchen, you will have complete meals for any hectic day you need them. This saves you money too, because you aren't just throwing good food away.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here-->
Trending on TDS
- Elf school - A fun holiday party or fundraiser
- Inexpensive holiday table décor
- Inexpensive gift-wrapping ideas
- Being thankful for less
- Preventing senior scams Video
- 101 car games for road trips with kids
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- November deals at the supermarket and beyond
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- How to start writing your will
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator