Lazybones: Ready Meals
by Paulette Bulger
Buy a package of take-away foil pans with cardboard/foil lids. Keep them sitting in a pile beside your stove to remind yourself to fill them with leftovers, write on the lids & throw them into the fridge or freezer.
At 350* for 20-30 minutes, they are reheated from thawed. For frozen, reheat at 325* for 60 minutes. Take the lids off anything you want crunchy on top.
So, for no extra time in the kitchen, you will have complete meals for any hectic day you need them. This saves you money too, because you aren't just throwing good food away.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here-->
Also in Family
- How to save on and enjoy a multi-family vacation
- Improve your sleep for less
- 4 tips for enjoying a ‘staycation’
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in April
- How to rein in a spending spouse
- Frugal living ideas for the large family
- 6 popular and free money-saving apps