Lazybones: Ready Meals
by Paulette Bulger
Buy a package of take-away foil pans with cardboard/foil lids. Keep them sitting in a pile beside your stove to remind yourself to fill them with leftovers, write on the lids & throw them into the fridge or freezer.
At 350* for 20-30 minutes, they are reheated from thawed. For frozen, reheat at 325* for 60 minutes. Take the lids off anything you want crunchy on top.
So, for no extra time in the kitchen, you will have complete meals for any hectic day you need them. This saves you money too, because you aren't just throwing good food away.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here-->
Trending on TDS
- How to get retired parents to spend money on themselves
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- How to create an outside science wall for your kids
- Great ways to give gifts
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator