Lazybones: Ready Meals
by Paulette Bulger
Buy a package of take-away foil pans with cardboard/foil lids. Keep them sitting in a pile beside your stove to remind yourself to fill them with leftovers, write on the lids & throw them into the fridge or freezer.
At 350* for 20-30 minutes, they are reheated from thawed. For frozen, reheat at 325* for 60 minutes. Take the lids off anything you want crunchy on top.
So, for no extra time in the kitchen, you will have complete meals for any hectic day you need them. This saves you money too, because you aren't just throwing good food away.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
More Money-Saving Tips for Families
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 frugal ways to expand your living space
- The 11 best bargains at the checkout counter in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Sharing a house with another family
- Buying the best backpack for your back and your budget
- 5 fun recipes to keep the kids busy this summer
- What's it like selling Avon products?