Lazybones: Ready Meals
by Paulette Bulger
Buy a package of take-away foil pans with cardboard/foil lids. Keep them sitting in a pile beside your stove to remind yourself to fill them with leftovers, write on the lids & throw them into the fridge or freezer.
At 350* for 20-30 minutes, they are reheated from thawed. For frozen, reheat at 325* for 60 minutes. Take the lids off anything you want crunchy on top.
So, for no extra time in the kitchen, you will have complete meals for any hectic day you need them. This saves you money too, because you aren't just throwing good food away.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here-->
Also In This Week's Issue
- Money skills key to child's future
- 6 steps to a successful money talk with your spouse
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Thrifty stocking stuffers
- Should your kid take a part-time job?
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Healthy family breakfasts
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free parenting tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher for Parents.