Fixing a Rearview Mirror
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
What's the best way to reattach a rearview mirror that's fallen off? Best adhesive, method, etc? In this case, it's on my Dad's '93 Cadillac Sedan de Ville.
They sell kits in auto parts stores that are made specifically for that purpose. They come with the metal piece that attaches to the window and a special adhesive. The kit is relatively inexpensive.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Will my insurance spike if I rent out my basement?
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- 5 tips to sell a home before buying another
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?