Fixing a Rearview Mirror
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
What's the best way to reattach a rearview mirror that's fallen off? Best adhesive, method, etc? In this case, it's on my Dad's '93 Cadillac Sedan de Ville.
They sell kits in auto parts stores that are made specifically for that purpose. They come with the metal piece that attaches to the window and a special adhesive. The kit is relatively inexpensive.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Safe and natural hardwood floor cleaner
- Sectional sofas in small spaces
- Cleaning tile floors
- Could a home security system be right for you?
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Natural home clean up
- 6 reasons you shouldn't overimprove your home
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 7 green ways to save money on laundry
- 6 ways to organize your home in the new year
- 6 ways to save on home heating
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- Mortgage refinance break-even calculator
- How much money can I borrow for a mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?