Fixing a Rearview Mirror
courtesy of Bob, The Auto Answer Man
What's the best way to reattach a rearview mirror that's fallen off? Best adhesive, method, etc? In this case, it's on my Dad's '93 Cadillac Sedan de Ville.
They sell kits in auto parts stores that are made specifically for that purpose. They come with the metal piece that attaches to the window and a special adhesive. The kit is relatively inexpensive.
Bob, The Auto Answer Man
Have a car care question? Visit our automotive center and see if we've already answered it or a similar question.
Also in Home
- Buying carpet for less
- Inexpensive backyard play areas
- Eliminating bed bugs
- Managing home projects
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 7 low-cost ways to beat the heat
- Happy homemaking the homemade way
- DIY furniture remakes
- Inexpensive ways to change color of laminate countertops
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- Does staging really raise a home's price?
- 5 home renovation can raise your insurance rate -- or lead to discounts
- The right way and wrong way to pay down your mortgage
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 3 ways (and 1 reason) to refinance a HELOC
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?