24 Hour-a-Day Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S.
Tone your muscles with weight training. Toned muscles look good and increase your basal metabolic rate, causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day! Do 2 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise, 2 to 3 days per week. You'll start noticing a difference in 6 to 8 weeks!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers