24 Hour-a-Day Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S.
Tone your muscles with weight training. Toned muscles look good and increase your basal metabolic rate, causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day! Do 2 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise, 2 to 3 days per week. You'll start noticing a difference in 6 to 8 weeks!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Creative recycling: Putting old things to new uses
- Updating job skills inexpensively
- Frugal solution to dry hair
- 9 tools for getting and staying organized
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less