24 Hour-a-Day Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S.
Tone your muscles with weight training. Toned muscles look good and increase your basal metabolic rate, causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day! Do 2 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise, 2 to 3 days per week. You'll start noticing a difference in 6 to 8 weeks!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 6 ways a pet could save you money
- Maximizing credit and gift cards for holiday shopping
- Turning your hobby into extra income
- Gift basket ideas
- Frugal holiday decorating ideas
- Positioning yourself for career advancement
- 5 tips for a budget-friendly vacation
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- How major airlines compare on fees, perks
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV