24 Hour-a-Day Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S.
Tone your muscles with weight training. Toned muscles look good and increase your basal metabolic rate, causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day! Do 2 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise, 2 to 3 days per week. You'll start noticing a difference in 6 to 8 weeks!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- The high cost of convenience
- How credit cards can reduce the cost of traveling
- Keep your leather boots looking good year after year Readers' Solutions