24 Hour-a-Day Weight Loss
by Greg Landry, M.S.
Tone your muscles with weight training. Toned muscles look good and increase your basal metabolic rate, causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day! Do 2 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise, 2 to 3 days per week. You'll start noticing a difference in 6 to 8 weeks!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Don't buy these 7 things in August
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How to be both generous and frugal
- Should you sell to American Pickers?
- Get well gift basket ideas
- This week's Readers' Tips