A Little Water, Please
by Sherm Turner
The water pressure at our kitchen has diminished to a trickle. The pressure at the bathroom sinks and outdoor outlets remain okay. I don't see any obvious leaks. Could you provide some guidance...what might be wrong?
Just a Drip
Remove the aerator from your kitchen sink faucet spout. Wash and clean-out all the rust and dirt that has clogged up your aerator. That should get back up and running!
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also In This Week's Issue
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- How to regain storage space and cut the clutter
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- Free fireplace logs
- 8 kitchen remodeling projects for under $500
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- 6 hazards your home insurance won't cover
- How to save on mortgage as rates rise
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free money-saving articles in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter Surviving Tough Times.