A Little Water, Please
by Sherm Turner
The water pressure at our kitchen has diminished to a trickle. The pressure at the bathroom sinks and outdoor outlets remain okay. I don't see any obvious leaks. Could you provide some guidance...what might be wrong?
Just a Drip
Remove the aerator from your kitchen sink faucet spout. Wash and clean-out all the rust and dirt that has clogged up your aerator. That should get back up and running!
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?