A Little Water, Please
by Sherm Turner
The water pressure at our kitchen has diminished to a trickle. The pressure at the bathroom sinks and outdoor outlets remain okay. I don't see any obvious leaks. Could you provide some guidance...what might be wrong?
Just a Drip
Remove the aerator from your kitchen sink faucet spout. Wash and clean-out all the rust and dirt that has clogged up your aerator. That should get back up and running!
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Money-Saving Tips for Your Home
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs
- Find the best mortgage rates in your area
- 3 ways to use a mortgage calculator
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?
- Who offers the most home insurance discounts?