A Little Water, Please
by Sherm Turner
The water pressure at our kitchen has diminished to a trickle. The pressure at the bathroom sinks and outdoor outlets remain okay. I don't see any obvious leaks. Could you provide some guidance...what might be wrong?
Just a Drip
Remove the aerator from your kitchen sink faucet spout. Wash and clean-out all the rust and dirt that has clogged up your aerator. That should get back up and running!
Sherm Turner is a Master Plumber with over 30 years experience. "Ask the Master Plumber" is his way of encouraging people to help the disabled, elderly, handicapped and children. If you have a question for Sherm, email it to him at: email@example.com.
Also in Home
- 5 ways your house can make you go broke
- 5 simple and affordable luxuries for your home
- 12 ways to lower heating bills
- 8 ways homebuyers annoy sellers
- Why pay extra toward mortgage principal?
- Avoid mortgage closing costs on a refinance?
- 6 ways to stock your "man cave" for under $500
- 6 home projects that don't pay for themselves
- Should I refinance my home equity line?