Frugal Fitness: The Importance of Breakfast
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Breakfast should be a substantial meal... not just a glass of juice on the way out the door! Research has demonstrated that eating a substantial breakfast high in carbohydrates and low in fat, correlates very strongly with two things...
2. success at losing weight and maintaining the loss.
Also in Lifestyle
- 7 US cities with plenty of free vacation attractions
- 10 ways to lose a job before you get it
- Small things to make your life brighter
- 10 ways procrastination costs you
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 7 costly travel mistakes to avoid
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke