Frugal Fitness: The Importance of Breakfast
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Breakfast should be a substantial meal... not just a glass of juice on the way out the door! Research has demonstrated that eating a substantial breakfast high in carbohydrates and low in fat, correlates very strongly with two things...
2. success at losing weight and maintaining the loss.
Trending on TDS
- Raising money for your school, church or non-profit group
- Natural homemade deodorant
- Homemade energy drinks
- Let's have a thrift party!
- 7 ways to cut the cost of beauty products
- Natural wound care Sponsored Video
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke