Frugal Fitness: The Importance of Breakfast
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Breakfast should be a substantial meal... not just a glass of juice on the way out the door! Research has demonstrated that eating a substantial breakfast high in carbohydrates and low in fat, correlates very strongly with two things...
2. success at losing weight and maintaining the loss.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.