Frugal Fitness: The Importance of Breakfast
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Breakfast should be a substantial meal... not just a glass of juice on the way out the door! Research has demonstrated that eating a substantial breakfast high in carbohydrates and low in fat, correlates very strongly with two things...
2. success at losing weight and maintaining the loss.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 time savers for recapturing lost hours
- Why I won't buy roses on Valentine's Day
- Start planning your beach vacation now