Frugal Fitness: The Importance of Breakfast
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Breakfast should be a substantial meal... not just a glass of juice on the way out the door! Research has demonstrated that eating a substantial breakfast high in carbohydrates and low in fat, correlates very strongly with two things...
2. success at losing weight and maintaining the loss.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers