Frugal Fitness: Meat and Cancer
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
There is a strong correlation between the rate of a country's meat consumption and their rate of bowel cancers and heart disease. Less meat consumption, less bowel cancers and heart disease. More meat consumption, more bowel cancers and heart disease. Think about it!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- Can group travel reduce expenses?
- 8 low-cost ways to reduce stress
- Dream wedding cost-cutting tips Video
- Make your own bath bombs
- 10 ways to reduce vet bills
- Is Amazon Prime Pantry a Good Deal?
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise