Frugal Fitness: Meat and Cancer
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
There is a strong correlation between the rate of a country's meat consumption and their rate of bowel cancers and heart disease. Less meat consumption, less bowel cancers and heart disease. More meat consumption, more bowel cancers and heart disease. Think about it!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 8 social media posts that can cost you
- 4 lessons from the Back to the Land movement
- Hair care on the cheap
- This week's Readers' Tips