Frugal Fitness: Lemons?!?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Lemons can help in your pursuit of healthy eating habits. My kids love squeezing them for fresh juice that we use for a variety of things..salads, vegetables, rice, to make salad dressings, lemon aid, etc. FREEBIES Sunkist publishes a fantastic free pamphlet called "150 Ways To Use A Lemon" - you'll find some great ideas in here. Call 1-800-248-7875 Mon - Fri 830 - 500 PST. Press #2. Grow your own lemons and other citrus indoors or out on true dwarf citrus trees. Call Four Winds Growers for their catalog of dwarf citrus trees... 1-510-656-2591
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap