Lazybones: Oily Hair Secret
by Paulette Bulger
One lazybones way to deal with oily hair "touch-ups" is to use the same astringent you would use on your face after you have removed your makeup. Just dab some onto a cotton ball and touch up the hairline areas.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank e-mail to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending on TDS
- 7 ways to travel the world for free
- How to find cheap airfares
- Save money and stay healthy with a vegetarian diet
- 12 ways you can help others without spending money
- Controlling a messy closet for less!
- Learning to be self-sufficient
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke