Lazybones: Oily Hair Secret
by Paulette Bulger
One lazybones way to deal with oily hair "touch-ups" is to use the same astringent you would use on your face after you have removed your makeup. Just dab some onto a cotton ball and touch up the hairline areas.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank e-mail to: mailto:email@example.com.
Trending on TDS
- 7 totally free ways to be happier today
- 10 ways procrastination costs you
- How to get studio audience tickets
- How to handle a neighbors barking dog
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less