Lazybones: Oily Hair Secret
by Paulette Bulger
One lazybones way to deal with oily hair "touch-ups" is to use the same astringent you would use on your face after you have removed your makeup. Just dab some onto a cotton ball and touch up the hairline areas.
Do you want to do things easier, more efficiently, *lazier*? Then join the Lazybones email discussion group! To subscribe send a blank e-mail to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?