Frugal Fitness: Time to Eat Better
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
A lack of time and planning forces many people to eat high fat foods. For example, going to a fast food joint for lunch rather than eating a healthy brown bag lunch that you brought from home. If eating healthy is a priority for you, take time to plan. Many people like to cook for the week on Saturday or Sunday. At least plan on taking a little time each day to plan and prepare your meals.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?