Frugal Fitness: Time to Eat Better
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
A lack of time and planning forces many people to eat high fat foods. For example, going to a fast food joint for lunch rather than eating a healthy brown bag lunch that you brought from home. If eating healthy is a priority for you, take time to plan. Many people like to cook for the week on Saturday or Sunday. At least plan on taking a little time each day to plan and prepare your meals.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap