Eat Better, Spend Less: Cheesey Hamburger and Pasta
by Julie Davis
1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
2 cups chicken stock, scratch or from bouillon 1/4 cup ketchup
8 oz wide noodles
1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In large skillet, brown beef, drain well. Combine stock and ketchup. Bring to a boil, stir in noodles. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in sour cream and cheese. Cook until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes. Serves 5.
Trending on TDS
- Natural wound care Speonsored Review & Giveaway
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Buying and selling used video games
- School lunch advice from childcare center director
- Video: Avoiding vacation debt & regret
- Let's play with edible clay!
- 6 things to consider before taking on the care of elderly parents
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in September
- Teen texting-while-driving cost: No LOL
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator