Frugal Fitness: Mental Health
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Although the physical benefits of exercise are highly touted, some of the most important benefits of exercise may be mental. Most regular exercisers report that exercise puts them in a "healthy frame of mind". They say that they make better food choices because they are exercising. Also, research indicates that regular exercisers have a higher level of mental acuity, and are depressed much less often than non or occasional exercisers.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Here's how to run your PC for free
- A crash course in self-sufficiency
- How to make manicures affordable