Frugal Fitness: Mental Health
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Although the physical benefits of exercise are highly touted, some of the most important benefits of exercise may be mental. Most regular exercisers report that exercise puts them in a "healthy frame of mind". They say that they make better food choices because they are exercising. Also, research indicates that regular exercisers have a higher level of mental acuity, and are depressed much less often than non or occasional exercisers.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Don't buy these 7 things in August
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How to be both generous and frugal
- Should you sell to American Pickers?
- Get well gift basket ideas
- This week's Readers' Tips