Frugal Fitness: Mental Health
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Although the physical benefits of exercise are highly touted, some of the most important benefits of exercise may be mental. Most regular exercisers report that exercise puts them in a "healthy frame of mind". They say that they make better food choices because they are exercising. Also, research indicates that regular exercisers have a higher level of mental acuity, and are depressed much less often than non or occasional exercisers.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.