Frugal Fitness: Mental Health
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Although the physical benefits of exercise are highly touted, some of the most important benefits of exercise may be mental. Most regular exercisers report that exercise puts them in a "healthy frame of mind". They say that they make better food choices because they are exercising. Also, research indicates that regular exercisers have a higher level of mental acuity, and are depressed much less often than non or occasional exercisers.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise