Frugal Fitness: Supercharge Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can *super-charge* your metabolism for weight loss by doing some type of aerobic exercise on a daily basis...walking, swimming, jogging, aerobic dance, stationary cycling, bike riding, rowing, stair climbing, etc. Folks, forget this "twice a week" stuff. Our bodies were designed to be active everyday! Try to average 30 to 45 minutes per day, but do something *everyday*... even if it's only 10 minutes some days. This will turn on your "fat burning switch"! Give it a try... your metabolism will soar!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes articles on "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". Visit his website at http://www.Landry.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How much is clutter costing you?
- Urban homesteading: Chicken tractors
- 5 nourishing hair treatments you can make in minutes
- This week's Readers' Tips