Frugal Fitness: Supercharge Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can *super-charge* your metabolism for weight loss by doing some type of aerobic exercise on a daily basis...walking, swimming, jogging, aerobic dance, stationary cycling, bike riding, rowing, stair climbing, etc. Folks, forget this "twice a week" stuff. Our bodies were designed to be active everyday! Try to average 30 to 45 minutes per day, but do something *everyday*... even if it's only 10 minutes some days. This will turn on your "fat burning switch"! Give it a try... your metabolism will soar!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes articles on "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". Visit his website at http://www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise