Frugal Fitness: Supercharge Your Metabolism
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can *super-charge* your metabolism for weight loss by doing some type of aerobic exercise on a daily basis...walking, swimming, jogging, aerobic dance, stationary cycling, bike riding, rowing, stair climbing, etc. Folks, forget this "twice a week" stuff. Our bodies were designed to be active everyday! Try to average 30 to 45 minutes per day, but do something *everyday*... even if it's only 10 minutes some days. This will turn on your "fat burning switch"! Give it a try... your metabolism will soar!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes articles on "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". Visit his website at http://www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- A stress-free Christmas
- How to have younger looking eyes without paying for surgery
- Homemade energy drinks
- Less expensive hobby and craft supplies
- Ways to cut the cost of beauty products
- Start your summer vacation planning now