Frugal Fitness: Which Bread Is Best?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Whole wheat bread or white? Does it make it difference? Absolutely! To start with, whole wheat bread is three times more filling than white because all the fiber is there. White bread also lacks 10+ important nutrients such as potassium, zinc, vitamin E, etc. Be sure that the first ingredient on the bread you buy is "100% whole wheat." Don't let them fool you with "wheat flour." That's the white, nutritionless stuff! Or, better yet, make it yourself so you know exactly what's in it!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise