Frugal Fitness: Which Bread Is Best?
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Whole wheat bread or white? Does it make it difference? Absolutely! To start with, whole wheat bread is three times more filling than white because all the fiber is there. White bread also lacks 10+ important nutrients such as potassium, zinc, vitamin E, etc. Be sure that the first ingredient on the bread you buy is "100% whole wheat." Don't let them fool you with "wheat flour." That's the white, nutritionless stuff! Or, better yet, make it yourself so you know exactly what's in it!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less