Frugal Fitness: Veggie Burgers Revisited
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Veggie burgers have come a long way over the past few years and actually taste good now! They're a good substitute for the saturated fat, cholesterol, hormones, etc. typically found in meat. Many veggie burgers also provide fiber not found in meat... give 'em a try, I think you'll like 'em! Check the frozen food section of your grocery store.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Best September bargains for thrifty shoppers
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 7 simple living lessons from Grandma
- Saving on home office software
- Being frugal without looking poor
- This week's Readers' Tips