Frugal Fitness: Top 10 Reasons To Get Fit Now!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
10.You'll be able to fit into all of those clothes in your closet!
9. You'll feel better and have more energy!
8. You'll require less sleep!
7. Your friends, relatives and co-workers will comment on how good you look!
6. You'll be healthier and live longer!
5. Exercise will be easier, more enjoyable, and less embarrassing!
4. You'll be able to climb stairs without becoming breathless!
3. You'll look younger!
2. You'll be more confident!
1. Aaaaaannnndd... the number one reason why you should get fit now (as submitted by one of my readers) "I'll be able to zip my jeans without pliers!" )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes articles on "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". Visit his website at Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How volunteering can save you money
- How to buy a Christmas tree
- Keep your leather coat looking like new
- This week's Readers' Tips