Frugal Fitness: Top 10 Reasons To Get Fit Now!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
10.You'll be able to fit into all of those clothes in your closet!
9. You'll feel better and have more energy!
8. You'll require less sleep!
7. Your friends, relatives and co-workers will comment on how good you look!
6. You'll be healthier and live longer!
5. Exercise will be easier, more enjoyable, and less embarrassing!
4. You'll be able to climb stairs without becoming breathless!
3. You'll look younger!
2. You'll be more confident!
1. Aaaaaannnndd... the number one reason why you should get fit now (as submitted by one of my readers) "I'll be able to zip my jeans without pliers!" )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes articles on "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". Visit his website at http://www.Landry.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap