Frugal Fitness: Top 10 Reasons To Get Fit Now!
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
10.You'll be able to fit into all of those clothes in your closet!
9. You'll feel better and have more energy!
8. You'll require less sleep!
7. Your friends, relatives and co-workers will comment on how good you look!
6. You'll be healthier and live longer!
5. Exercise will be easier, more enjoyable, and less embarrassing!
4. You'll be able to climb stairs without becoming breathless!
3. You'll look younger!
2. You'll be more confident!
1. Aaaaaannnndd... the number one reason why you should get fit now (as submitted by one of my readers) "I'll be able to zip my jeans without pliers!" )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- Make your own salves and balms
- How to have a great budget wardrobe
- Pricing garage sale items to sell
- 9 social media no-nos that can get you fired
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke