Eat Better, Spend Less: Scrambled Egg Soft Tacos
by Julie Davis
The Frugal Egg
Fast and Nutritious Breakfast Ideas
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas
- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 t. salt
- dash hot sauce
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 10.5 oz can whole kernal corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- salsa, optional
Combine, eggs, milk, salt and hot sauce in medium bowl. Pour mixture into skillet. Cook over medium heat until edges begin to set. Add corn and eggs. Scramble eggs. Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted, and eggs just cooked.
Place tortillas on microwave safe dish and microwave for one minute. Spoon eggs into tortillas and serve with salsa. Makes 12 soft tacos, two per adult.
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- 7 ways to keep college costs in check
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Buying and selling toys on craigslist
- Hiding debts from your spouse
- Is it possible to stay at home with your kids?
- Homemade cat food
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator