Eat Better, Spend Less: Scrambled Egg Soft Tacos
by Julie Davis
The Frugal Egg
Fast and Nutritious Breakfast Ideas
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas
- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 t. salt
- dash hot sauce
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 10.5 oz can whole kernal corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- salsa, optional
Combine, eggs, milk, salt and hot sauce in medium bowl. Pour mixture into skillet. Cook over medium heat until edges begin to set. Add corn and eggs. Scramble eggs. Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted, and eggs just cooked.
Place tortillas on microwave safe dish and microwave for one minute. Spoon eggs into tortillas and serve with salsa. Makes 12 soft tacos, two per adult.
Trending on TDS
- 3 fun party ideas your nearly teen will love
- Creative kids' rooms on a budget
- 18th birthday party ideas
- Care package ideas for your college student
- Cleaning stuffed anilmals
- How do single successful work-at-home moms do it?
- Making baby homemade food
- 4 tips for enjoying a 'staycation'
- 6 cheap, effective home security solutions
- Grocery items you can find on sale in August
- 8 items to buy at yard sales this summer
- 5 colleges where your kid can go to school for free
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator