Frugal Fitness: The Truth About Tomatoes
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're a regular reader, you know that I love tomatoes! More good news about those healthy, tasty tomatoes... recent research says eating lots of tomato products reduces cancers of the prostate, lung and stomach. Researchers also reported reductions in six other types of cancers for tomato lovers.
The bottom line is this folks... fruits and veggies are loaded with all sorts of healthy stuff that we haven't even found yet!!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Don't buy these 7 things in August
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Money saving for dog owners
- What is a catfish and how can it cost you?
- Want to save yourself time? Get balanced
- This week's Readers' Tips