Frugal Fitness: The Truth About Tomatoes
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're a regular reader, you know that I love tomatoes! More good news about those healthy, tasty tomatoes... recent research says eating lots of tomato products reduces cancers of the prostate, lung and stomach. Researchers also reported reductions in six other types of cancers for tomato lovers.
The bottom line is this folks... fruits and veggies are loaded with all sorts of healthy stuff that we haven't even found yet!!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise