Frugal Fitness: The Truth About Tomatoes
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're a regular reader, you know that I love tomatoes! More good news about those healthy, tasty tomatoes... recent research says eating lots of tomato products reduces cancers of the prostate, lung and stomach. Researchers also reported reductions in six other types of cancers for tomato lovers.
The bottom line is this folks... fruits and veggies are loaded with all sorts of healthy stuff that we haven't even found yet!!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Reducing the cost of a close shave
- DIY facial cleaning cloths
- How to pick the right gym
- Ways to help when friends are struggling
- Dress like a diva on a thrift store budget
- Throw a thrifty tailgate party