Frugal Fitness: The Truth About Tomatoes
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
If you're a regular reader, you know that I love tomatoes! More good news about those healthy, tasty tomatoes... recent research says eating lots of tomato products reduces cancers of the prostate, lung and stomach. Researchers also reported reductions in six other types of cancers for tomato lovers.
The bottom line is this folks... fruits and veggies are loaded with all sorts of healthy stuff that we haven't even found yet!!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- How to find lipstick for less
- The beginner's guide to co-op buying
- 7 easy steps to shedding clothing you'll never wear
- All-natural facial masks
- Pricing garage sale items
- Creating an outdoor room on a budget
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less