Frugal Fitness: Keeping Motivated
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble staying motivated for exercise, healthy eating, or weight loss? Create your personal "motivation list"! Write down every reason that you want to exercise, eat healthy, or lose weight. When your motivation is running low and you're tempted to skip exercise for the day or eat a few Twinkies, pull out your list and refresh your memory... we tend to forget all the reasons that our health/fitness goal is so important to us!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Become a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Furnishing your first apartment
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- Make your own salves and balms
- How to have a great budget wardrobe
- Pricing garage sale items to sell
- 9 social media no-nos that can get you fired
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke