Frugal Fitness: Keeping Motivated
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble staying motivated for exercise, healthy eating, or weight loss? Create your personal "motivation list"! Write down every reason that you want to exercise, eat healthy, or lose weight. When your motivation is running low and you're tempted to skip exercise for the day or eat a few Twinkies, pull out your list and refresh your memory... we tend to forget all the reasons that our health/fitness goal is so important to us!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- 7 US cities with plenty of free vacation attractions
- 10 ways to lose a job before you get it
- Small things to make your life brighter
- 10 ways procrastination costs you
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 7 costly travel mistakes to avoid
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke