Frugal Fitness: Keeping Motivated
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Having trouble staying motivated for exercise, healthy eating, or weight loss? Create your personal "motivation list"! Write down every reason that you want to exercise, eat healthy, or lose weight. When your motivation is running low and you're tempted to skip exercise for the day or eat a few Twinkies, pull out your list and refresh your memory... we tend to forget all the reasons that our health/fitness goal is so important to us!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Making money with apps
- 5 easy tips to help you stop wasting time
- Homemade energy drinks
- This week's Readers' Tips