Frugal Fitness: A Challenge
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
I challenge you to do the following for two weeks...
- Do at least 20 minutes of walking or other aerobic exercise DAILY.
- Weight train three days per week.
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains than you normally do.
- Eat more slowly.. at least 30 seconds between bites. Take time to savor your food.. you'll also end up eating less.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap