Frugal Fitness: A Challenge
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
I challenge you to do the following for two weeks...
- Do at least 20 minutes of walking or other aerobic exercise DAILY.
- Weight train three days per week.
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains than you normally do.
- Eat more slowly.. at least 30 seconds between bites. Take time to savor your food.. you'll also end up eating less.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Free things you can get while traveling
- How to shop for vintage clothing
- How to choose the right gym
- The etiquette of gift exchanging
- Make your own Christmas topiaries
- Gift-giving etiquette tips for the holidays
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV