Frugal Fitness: A Challenge
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
I challenge you to do the following for two weeks...
- Do at least 20 minutes of walking or other aerobic exercise DAILY.
- Weight train three days per week.
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains than you normally do.
- Eat more slowly.. at least 30 seconds between bites. Take time to savor your food.. you'll also end up eating less.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 7 ways to travel the world for free
- How to find cheap airfares
- Save money and stay healthy with a vegetarian diet
- 12 ways you can help others without spending money
- Controlling a messy closet for less!
- Learning to be self-sufficient
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke