Frugal Fitness: A Challenge
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
I challenge you to do the following for two weeks...
- Do at least 20 minutes of walking or other aerobic exercise DAILY.
- Weight train three days per week.
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains than you normally do.
- Eat more slowly.. at least 30 seconds between bites. Take time to savor your food.. you'll also end up eating less.
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Saving on dog food
- Make your own jewelry for less
- Make your own faux volcanic rock
- How to determine grocery store wine quality
- Spend time, not money, on exercise
- Inexpensive bachelorette party ideas
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less