Frugal Fitness: Weight Training Secret
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Most people that weight train for muscular tone / strength, achieve less than 50% of the results that could be achieved. This happens because the muscle is not sufficiently challenged. You should use a weight that makes the last few reps of each set very difficult to perform while maintaining good technique.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 8 things you shouldn't buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Pay attention to lose weight!
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Affordable solutions to dry hair and split ends Readers' Solutions