Frugal Fitness: Weight Training Secret
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Most people that weight train for muscular tone / strength, achieve less than 50% of the results that could be achieved. This happens because the muscle is not sufficiently challenged. You should use a weight that makes the last few reps of each set very difficult to perform while maintaining good technique.
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.