Frugal Fitness: Never Too Late
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
One of my greatest joys in life is to watch a total "couch potato" transformed into someone who really enjoys exercise! Several months ago I was contacted by a 43-year-old female attorney. Her first words to me were, "I hate exercise. I've never been overweight until a few years ago. I'm sick of the way I look and feel but I don't want to exericse. Can you help me?"
Within a month, she was doing some form of exerise everyday and lovin' it! In fact, she jumps through hoops now not to miss a day of exercise. She even brings dumbells with her when she travels now!
I tell you this story simply to illustrate the point that I see this happen over and over again.. and it can happen to YOU! I have literally seen lives transformed after sedentary people began to exercise. They look better, feel better, have more confidence, are friendlier, and always have energy rather than always being tired. This can happen to you!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- 5 tips to starting an internet reselling business
- How to get your spending under control
- Should you refinance your home?
- How to reduce the cost of divorce
- Could the things you believe in hurt your finances?
- What to do when your savings don't match your retirement goals
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- Avoid these 10 common tax-filing mistakes
- 9 financial planning rules for women
- 8 things to put on your financial bucket list
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal