Frugal Fitness: Never Too Late
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
One of my greatest joys in life is to watch a total "couch potato" transformed into someone who really enjoys exercise! Several months ago I was contacted by a 43-year-old female attorney. Her first words to me were, "I hate exercise. I've never been overweight until a few years ago. I'm sick of the way I look and feel but I don't want to exericse. Can you help me?"
Within a month, she was doing some form of exerise everyday and lovin' it! In fact, she jumps through hoops now not to miss a day of exercise. She even brings dumbells with her when she travels now!
I tell you this story simply to illustrate the point that I see this happen over and over again.. and it can happen to YOU! I have literally seen lives transformed after sedentary people began to exercise. They look better, feel better, have more confidence, are friendlier, and always have energy rather than always being tired. This can happen to you!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- Talking with your partner about money
- Consumer tips for dealing with credit card debt
- Getting personal finances in order one day at a time
- 401k plans explained
- How investing style changes over your lifetime
- 5 poor ways to save (and how to do better)
- What to do if your credit card rate goes up
- 3 steps to rebuilding an emergency fund
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Reduce your debt with this free debt course by The Dollar Stretcher
- Reduce your debt payoff time
- Find a better credit card rate
- Get better savings & MMA rates