Frugal Fitness: And Stay Off!
by Greg Landry, M.S., Exercise Physiologist
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? If so, you have to "invest" in creating a "super-charged" metabolism. You make that investment through daily aerobic exercise and weight training three days per week.
The pay off on your investment is that you lose fat while maintaining a high basal metabolism and you're able to keep the weight off once you've lost it. People who don't exercise while losing weight have a 99% chance of gaining it back within two years! Get movin'! )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke