Frugal Fitness: And Stay Off!
by Greg Landry, M.S., Exercise Physiologist
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? If so, you have to "invest" in creating a "super-charged" metabolism. You make that investment through daily aerobic exercise and weight training three days per week.
The pay off on your investment is that you lose fat while maintaining a high basal metabolism and you're able to keep the weight off once you've lost it. People who don't exercise while losing weight have a 99% chance of gaining it back within two years! Get movin'! )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- The high cost of convenience
- How credit cards can reduce the cost of traveling
- Keep your leather boots looking good year after year Readers' Solutions