Frugal Fitness: And Stay Off!
by Greg Landry, M.S., Exercise Physiologist
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? If so, you have to "invest" in creating a "super-charged" metabolism. You make that investment through daily aerobic exercise and weight training three days per week.
The pay off on your investment is that you lose fat while maintaining a high basal metabolism and you're able to keep the weight off once you've lost it. People who don't exercise while losing weight have a 99% chance of gaining it back within two years! Get movin'! )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise