Frugal Fitness: And Stay Off!
by Greg Landry, M.S., Exercise Physiologist
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? If so, you have to "invest" in creating a "super-charged" metabolism. You make that investment through daily aerobic exercise and weight training three days per week.
The pay off on your investment is that you lose fat while maintaining a high basal metabolism and you're able to keep the weight off once you've lost it. People who don't exercise while losing weight have a 99% chance of gaining it back within two years! Get movin'! )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 6 things you shouldn't buy in July
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How much is clutter costing you?
- Urban homesteading: Chicken tractors
- 5 nourishing hair treatments you can make in minutes
- This week's Readers' Tips