Frugal Fitness: And Stay Off!
by Greg Landry, M.S., Exercise Physiologist
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? If so, you have to "invest" in creating a "super-charged" metabolism. You make that investment through daily aerobic exercise and weight training three days per week.
The pay off on your investment is that you lose fat while maintaining a high basal metabolism and you're able to keep the weight off once you've lost it. People who don't exercise while losing weight have a 99% chance of gaining it back within two years! Get movin'! )
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?