Frugal Fitness: Take a Walk
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The single healthiest thing that you can do for your mind and body is to take a daily walk or jog! It can be as short as 15 minutes but ideally should average 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Researchers have discovered over 200 mental and physical benefits from a daily walk. If this was a pill, we would all be taking it! Get movin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 time savers for recapturing lost hours
- Why I won't buy roses on Valentine's Day
- Start planning your beach vacation now