Frugal Fitness: Take a Walk
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The single healthiest thing that you can do for your mind and body is to take a daily walk or jog! It can be as short as 15 minutes but ideally should average 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Researchers have discovered over 200 mental and physical benefits from a daily walk. If this was a pill, we would all be taking it! Get movin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's it like selling Avon products?
- New ways to sell your stuff online
- 13 ways to have a dreamy wedding for less
- Natural dry hair solutions
- How to find hidden treasure at garage sales
- The young professional woman: The high cost of getting ready for work
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in May
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less