Frugal Fitness: Take a Walk
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The single healthiest thing that you can do for your mind and body is to take a daily walk or jog! It can be as short as 15 minutes but ideally should average 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Researchers have discovered over 200 mental and physical benefits from a daily walk. If this was a pill, we would all be taking it! Get movin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise