Frugal Fitness: Take a Walk
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The single healthiest thing that you can do for your mind and body is to take a daily walk or jog! It can be as short as 15 minutes but ideally should average 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Researchers have discovered over 200 mental and physical benefits from a daily walk. If this was a pill, we would all be taking it! Get movin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- Getting the most from gift cards
- Saving on supplements
- 10 secrets to keeping your New Year's resolutions
- Gift-giving etiquette tips for the holidays
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV