Frugal Fitness: Take a Walk
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The single healthiest thing that you can do for your mind and body is to take a daily walk or jog! It can be as short as 15 minutes but ideally should average 30 to 60 minutes per day.
Researchers have discovered over 200 mental and physical benefits from a daily walk. If this was a pill, we would all be taking it! Get movin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke