Frugal Fitness: A Free, Simple Solution
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
We often tend to overlook the simple solutions in life. Drinking lots of water to enhance our health and help with fitness and weight loss falls into that category. Unfortunately, many of the health problems associated with inadequate water consumption do not manifest until years or even decades later! Water is necessary for every- thing our body does. I like to think of it as liquid health...it's the HEALTHIEST thing you can consume! Remember, you don't just need water when you feel thirsty...in fact, thirst is one of the signals that your body is dangerously low on water. You should rarely allow yourself to become thirsty. Drink 60+ ounces of water daily, plus an additional 10 ounces for every 25 pounds overweight. Try this to help with your water consumption; get a large plastic water bottle that you can drink from. Fill it with water and put it in the freezer overnight. Take it with you the next day...you can drink cold water all day as it melts. Start drinkin'!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- What's on sale in September?
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less
- Do you pay more because of variable pricing?
- Money saving for dog owners Slideshow
- Spending to deal with stress
- How to live like a millionaire Video
- 5 ways to save money on formal clothing
- Could a wedding planner save money?