Frugal Fitness: The Major Source of Fat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
What do you think is the largest source of dietary fat for women? Suprisingly it's salad dressing! Many women eat a lot of salads in an attempt to lose weight and/or eat a healthy diet. However, many fail to realize how much fat is in a typical salad dressing. Choose your salad dressings carefully!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.