Frugal Fitness: The Major Source of Fat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
What do you think is the largest source of dietary fat for women? Suprisingly it's salad dressing! Many women eat a lot of salads in an attempt to lose weight and/or eat a healthy diet. However, many fail to realize how much fat is in a typical salad dressing. Choose your salad dressings carefully!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 8 things you shouldn't buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Pay attention to lose weight!
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Affordable solutions to dry hair and split ends Readers' Solutions