Frugal Fitness: The Major Source of Fat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
What do you think is the largest source of dietary fat for women? Suprisingly it's salad dressing! Many women eat a lot of salads in an attempt to lose weight and/or eat a healthy diet. However, many fail to realize how much fat is in a typical salad dressing. Choose your salad dressings carefully!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Trending on TDS
- How to calculate shipping costs for eBay sales
- Is Amazon Subscribe & Save worth it?
- Kitty condos for less Slideshow
- Why cheap shoes are a bad buy
- Stretching your hair color dollar
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise