Frugal Fitness: The Major Source of Fat
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
What do you think is the largest source of dietary fat for women? Suprisingly it's salad dressing! Many women eat a lot of salads in an attempt to lose weight and/or eat a healthy diet. However, many fail to realize how much fat is in a typical salad dressing. Choose your salad dressings carefully!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Favorite cash back shopping sites
- The cost of procrastination
- 8 simple rules to spending less and enjoying life more
- This week's Readers' Tips