Do You Have Unclaimed Property?
Where's My Money?
6 Ways to Find Free Money
Check the alphabetical listing below to see if anyone owes you money?. It could be a long lost bank account or a utility deposit. But you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You'll need to go to the appropriate state and follow the link to that state's unclaimed property page. Once there fill in the requested information to see if anything is owed to you.
If you find a link that doesn't work or needs to be updated please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Please tell your friends. There's a form at the end of the state listing that will do it automatically for you.
Look for the 'unclaimed property' button on the left toolbar
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise