Do you have unclaimed property?
How to Search for Unclaimed Property in All States
Finding an Inheritance
6 Ways to Find Free Money
Finding a Lost Retirement Plan
How to Track Down Unclaimed Funds Owed You
Check the alphabetical listing below to see if anyone owes you money. It could be a long lost bank account or a utility deposit. But you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You'll need to go to the appropriate state and follow the link to that state's unclaimed property page. Once there fill in the requested information to see if anything is owed to you.
If you find a link that doesn't work or needs to be updated please send an email to email@example.com to let us know.
Imagine how much simpler life could be if
you were debt free.
Updated June 2017
Take the Next Step
- Discover dozens of additional ways to make extra cash by visiting the Dollar Stretcher Library.
- Stop struggling to get ahead financially. Subscribe to our free weekly Surviving Tough Times newsletter aimed at helping you 'live better...for less'. Each issue features great ways to help you stretch your dollars and make the most of your resources. Subscribers get a copy of Are You Heading for Debt Trouble? A Simple Checklist And What You Can Do About It for FREE!
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
More Money Tips & Tools
- The best sources of adult education for updating your resume
- Personal finance calculators everyone should use
- How financial wellness differs from wealth
- Saving-money secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 low-risk ways to earn higher interest now
- How to save money fast
- 7 IRA withdrawals that don't trigger a penalty
- This week's Readers' Tips