Do you have unclaimed property?
How to Search for Unclaimed Property in All States
Where's My Money?
6 Ways to Find Free Money
Check the alphabetical listing below to see if anyone owes you money?. It could be a long lost bank account or a utility deposit. But you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You'll need to go to the appropriate state and follow the link to that state's unclaimed property page. Once there fill in the requested information to see if anything is owed to you.
If you find a link that doesn't work or needs to be updated please send an email to email@example.com to let us know.
Please tell your friends. There's a form at the end of the state listing that will do it automatically for you.
Look for the 'unclaimed property' button on the left toolbar
Buy groceries, earn cash back at Checkout 51
Take the Next Step
- Do you struggle to get ahead financially? Then you'll want to subscribe to our free weekly Surviving Tough Times newsletter. Each issue of this html newsletter features great ways to help you stretch your dollars and make the most of your resources.
- Visit our Pinterest board for A Frugal Lifestyle.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- The emotions behind buying stuff
- Get a blackbelt in smart seasonal shopping
- Budget friendly ways to look younger
- A great budget wardrobe
- 10 ways to eat organic on the cheap
- 10 inside tips to scoring big when retail shopping
- On sale in July: Food, summer party supplies
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less