Frugal Fitness: Getting the Most from Aerobic Exercise
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Are you getting bored with your aerobic exercise? Has your weight loss slowed down? Do you want to give your metabolism a boost? Try intervals! Intervals are simply short periods (usually about a minute) of more intense aerobic exercise inserted into your regular routine. You should insert an interval every five to ten minutes during your workout. Have fun!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 time savers for recapturing lost hours
- Why I won't buy roses on Valentine's Day
- Start planning your beach vacation now