Frugal Fitness: Getting the Most from Aerobic Exercise
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Are you getting bored with your aerobic exercise? Has your weight loss slowed down? Do you want to give your metabolism a boost? Try intervals! Intervals are simply short periods (usually about a minute) of more intense aerobic exercise inserted into your regular routine. You should insert an interval every five to ten minutes during your workout. Have fun!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers