Frugal Fitness: Getting the Most from Aerobic Exercise
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Are you getting bored with your aerobic exercise? Has your weight loss slowed down? Do you want to give your metabolism a boost? Try intervals! Intervals are simply short periods (usually about a minute) of more intense aerobic exercise inserted into your regular routine. You should insert an interval every five to ten minutes during your workout. Have fun!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Using a smartphone when you're yardsaling
- 5 ways to save when dining out
- Affordable hair conditioner
- When your friend has expensive habits and tastes you can't afford
- Practically free mini vacations
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 5 reasons to skip an all-inclusive vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Gain more by spending less