Frugal Fitness: Getting the Most from Aerobic Exercise
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Are you getting bored with your aerobic exercise? Has your weight loss slowed down? Do you want to give your metabolism a boost? Try intervals! Intervals are simply short periods (usually about a minute) of more intense aerobic exercise inserted into your regular routine. You should insert an interval every five to ten minutes during your workout. Have fun!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Can group travel reduce expenses?
- 8 low-cost ways to reduce stress
- Dream wedding cost-cutting tips Video
- Make your own bath bombs
- 10 ways to reduce vet bills
- Is Amazon Prime Pantry a Good Deal?
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise