Frugal Fitness: Getting the Most from Aerobic Exercise
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Are you getting bored with your aerobic exercise? Has your weight loss slowed down? Do you want to give your metabolism a boost? Try intervals! Intervals are simply short periods (usually about a minute) of more intense aerobic exercise inserted into your regular routine. You should insert an interval every five to ten minutes during your workout. Have fun!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Getting the most from gift cards
- Saving on supplements
- 10 secrets to keeping your New Year's resolutions
- Gift-giving etiquette tips for the holidays
- 5 ways to look good for less
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- Cut cable-TV costs with internet TV