Country Cookin': Special Mashed Potatoes
by Debbie Thomas
For a delicious change from the old standby mashed potatoes that is also quick and easy, Yummy Mashed Potatoes are great.
Yummy Mashed Potatoes
5 large potatoes, cut into 1" pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
3 cups chicken broth (from bouillon, canned or fresh)
salt and pepper to taste
In large saucepan bring potatoes and chicken broth to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving broth. Mash potatoes with 1 cup of broth, salt and pepper. If needed, add additional broth until potatoes are desired consistency Serves six.
Subscribe for Debbie's Country Cookin' by email to DebbiesCountryCookinfirstname.lastname@example.org
Trending on TDS
- Get creative in the kitchen and save #TDSPantryChallenge
- 7 ways to keep college costs in check
- Home remedies for common winter ailments
- Buying and selling toys on craigslist
- Hiding debts from your spouse
- Is it possible to stay at home with your kids?
- Homemade cat food
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- January bargains in the supermarket and beyond
- Raising kids that launch Video
- 8 tips to successfully work from home
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
- 5 dumb ways to spend money on your kids
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator