Frugal Fitness: An Unusual Appetizer
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Decreasing the amount of food you eat at your evening meal is critical to weight loss. One way to achieve this is by exercising thirty minutes to an hour prior to the meal. This will decrease your appetite and enable you to more easily eat less, lose weight and get fit!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- 8 things you shouldn't buy in April
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Pay attention to lose weight!
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Affordable solutions to dry hair and split ends Readers' Solutions