Frugal Fitness: An Unusual Appetizer
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Decreasing the amount of food you eat at your evening meal is critical to weight loss. One way to achieve this is by exercising thirty minutes to an hour prior to the meal. This will decrease your appetite and enable you to more easily eat less, lose weight and get fit!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessfirstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.