Frugal Fitness: It's Too Fat for Me
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can lose weight, feel better, and decrease your risk of developing heart disease, strokes, and certain cancers, without eating less food... but just changing the type of food you eat. The average American adult consumes about 100 grams of fat per day! That's way too much and the primary reason that over 75% of adults are overweight and at a higher risk for health problems. Reduce your fat intake to 20 to 40 grams per day by eating more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat breads and pastas, and brown rice. Limit your intake of foods that come from animals and foods with added fat. You'll feel better, look better, and you'll be healthier. Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke