Frugal Fitness: It's Too Fat for Me
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can lose weight, feel better, and decrease your risk of developing heart disease, strokes, and certain cancers, without eating less food... but just changing the type of food you eat. The average American adult consumes about 100 grams of fat per day! That's way too much and the primary reason that over 75% of adults are overweight and at a higher risk for health problems. Reduce your fat intake to 20 to 40 grams per day by eating more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat breads and pastas, and brown rice. Limit your intake of foods that come from animals and foods with added fat. You'll feel better, look better, and you'll be healthier. Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.