Frugal Fitness: It's Too Fat for Me
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can lose weight, feel better, and decrease your risk of developing heart disease, strokes, and certain cancers, without eating less food... but just changing the type of food you eat. The average American adult consumes about 100 grams of fat per day! That's way too much and the primary reason that over 75% of adults are overweight and at a higher risk for health problems. Reduce your fat intake to 20 to 40 grams per day by eating more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat breads and pastas, and brown rice. Limit your intake of foods that come from animals and foods with added fat. You'll feel better, look better, and you'll be healthier. Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 5 things that cost too much in June
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 ways to save on natural skincare
- Buy generic? Or not?
- How to throw an awesome party on the cheap