Frugal Fitness: It's Too Fat for Me
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
You can lose weight, feel better, and decrease your risk of developing heart disease, strokes, and certain cancers, without eating less food... but just changing the type of food you eat. The average American adult consumes about 100 grams of fat per day! That's way too much and the primary reason that over 75% of adults are overweight and at a higher risk for health problems. Reduce your fat intake to 20 to 40 grams per day by eating more fruits, vegetables, whole wheat breads and pastas, and brown rice. Limit your intake of foods that come from animals and foods with added fat. You'll feel better, look better, and you'll be healthier. Give it a try!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- 7 ways to travel the world for free
- How to find cheap airfares
- Save money and stay healthy with a vegetarian diet
- 12 ways you can help others without spending money
- Controlling a messy closet for less!
- Learning to be self-sufficient
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke