Your Fat Storage Switch
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
The hormone insulin is critical to controlling your blood sugar. It's level in your blood rises when you consume sugar in any form. Today, sugar can be found in almost any processed food you eat. Unfortunately, insulin also causes your body to store fat and it stops your body from burning fat. Fortunately, exercise is very effective at normalizing your insulin level... thus, it turns on your "fat burning switch" and turns off your "fat storage switch"! Every time you exercise this happens!
Debt is preventing me from taking a vacation this year or the vacation I'd like to take this year! Tell us: Yes, debt is affecting my vacation plans! or No, we're going exactly where we want to go but we'd love to learn make our trip as inexpensive as possible!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- Worst 6 products to buy in May if you want a bargain
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- Cheap ways to update your wardrobe as you lose weight
- How to save on outdoor equipment
- Home remedies to sooth the sizzle of sunburn