Frugal Fitness: Exercise Can Change More Than Your Weight
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
Most people don't understand that the biggest benefit of exercise is not burning a few hundred calories here and there, but it's what consistent exercise does to your metabolism and state-of-mind over a period of months and years. Daily exercise will change your life!
Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., publishes a FREE email newsletter, "Fitness, Health, & Weight Loss". To start your free subscription, send any email message, mailto:Fitnessemail@example.com or visit http://www.Landry.com. For more information on weight training, email Top18@Landry.com
Also In This Week's Issue
- Finding great gift cards this season
- 5 creative ways to wrap gift cards
- Frugal winter vacation destinations to beat the cold
- 5 celebrity scholarships you can use for college
- 6 secrets to saving more at discount stores
- Best places to sell 8 popular household items
In The Dollar Stretcher Community
Get free household tips in your inbox each week!
Sign up for our free twice weekly newsletter Dollar Stretcher Tips.