Frugal Fitness: Control Your Appetite
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
More people overeat at their dinner meal than at any other meal. The best way to control your dinner appetite is by putting in a good 30 to 60 minute workout (aerobic) before dinner. This will diminish your appetite for several hours... and you'll be burning lots of calories and boosting your metabolism!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
More Tips & Tools to Help You
Live Better...For Less
- Where to find the best deals in February
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- 10 time savers for recapturing lost hours
- Why I won't buy roses on Valentine's Day
- Start planning your beach vacation now