Frugal Fitness: Control Your Appetite
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
More people overeat at their dinner meal than at any other meal. The best way to control your dinner appetite is by putting in a good 30 to 60 minute workout (aerobic) before dinner. This will diminish your appetite for several hours... and you'll be burning lots of calories and boosting your metabolism!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Trending on TDS
- Mix up your own energy drinks
- How to care for suede boots
- The cost of procrastination
- Legitimate work-at-home job opportunities in the education arena
- Selling Mary Kay: A good income source?
- Getting rid of acne
- How to quit your day job for your dream job
- 6 ways to get free movies and discounts
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- A cheat sheet on tipping do's and don'ts
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke