Frugal Fitness: Control Your Appetite
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
More people overeat at their dinner meal than at any other meal. The best way to control your dinner appetite is by putting in a good 30 to 60 minute workout (aerobic) before dinner. This will diminish your appetite for several hours... and you'll be burning lots of calories and boosting your metabolism!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at Landry.com.
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How volunteering can save you money
- How to buy a Christmas tree
- Keep your leather coat looking like new
- This week's Readers' Tips