Frugal Fitness: Control Your Appetite
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
More people overeat at their dinner meal than at any other meal. The best way to control your dinner appetite is by putting in a good 30 to 60 minute workout (aerobic) before dinner. This will diminish your appetite for several hours... and you'll be burning lots of calories and boosting your metabolism!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- 7 US cities with plenty of free vacation attractions
- 10 ways to lose a job before you get it
- Budget-minded wedding gifts from the heart
- Free cardio in less than 10 minutes
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 4 tips for enjoying a ‘staycation’
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke