Frugal Fitness: Control Your Appetite
by Greg Landry, M.S. Exercise Physiologist
More people overeat at their dinner meal than at any other meal. The best way to control your dinner appetite is by putting in a good 30 to 60 minute workout (aerobic) before dinner. This will diminish your appetite for several hours... and you'll be burning lots of calories and boosting your metabolism!
Check out Author and exercise physiologist, Greg Landry, M.S., website at www.Landry.com.
Also in Lifestyle
- Grocery items you can find on sale in March
- Make your hobby pay for itself
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke
- 4 ways to buy clothes for less
- Home hair coloring tips
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers