PoochNooz! PoochGranny's Home Remedies
No guarantees or warranties but may be worth a try! (If you get desperate!)
- Your Pooch have bad breath?? YUCK! Try giving your pet small pieces of carrot--if you cannot or will not brush their teeth! Might help!
- Your Pooch constipated? True Grape Nuts Flakes! That's right, Grape Nuts Flakes! Dietary fiber for your Pooch right from your pantry! Small amounts could not hurt!
- Pooch with diarrhea? Try Gatorade! Has lots of minerals including Sodium and Potassium. You may have to try several flavors to find one your Pooch likes.
- Flatulence? (Otherwise known as odorific stomach gas!) Try small amounts (teaspoon or two) of Yogurt. Pooches usually like it and it might help!
- With Winter coming, some Pooches get ice balls between their toes after an outside walk or romp. Just use your hair dryer to melt them! (not too close to the paw, now!)
Remember, PoochGranny says: if you have any doubts or are chicken about trying any of these--CALL YOUR VET!
PoochNooz! is provided courtesy of the PoochNooz! newsletter. You can subscribe and find past issues flintdogfood.com. Don't wait for your dog to recommend PoochNooz!. Take the initiative and subscribe before they ask!
Trending on TDS
- 5 big bills you can cut fast
- 5 ways kids learn and earn from Minecraft
- Bad with money? Teach your kids to get it right
- How to help your children retire millionaires
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- Readers share their Halloween costumes Slideshow
- Improve your marriage without expensive counseling
- 10 affordable father-daughter dates
- 10 ways to reduce college costs for your kids
- Top 5 tips for packing a healthier lunchbox
- Money-saving ideas for working moms
- 5 teen bedroom decorating tips
- Pursuing your dream of staying home with your children
- What is the cost of raising a child?
- Spouse income calculator
- Should my spouse work, too?
- College savings calculator
- Home budget calculator