Subscribe to Savvy Savings at TDS
Here at The Dollar Stretcher we believe in getting good value for the money we spend. Sometimes that leads us to great sales. Other times we find good rebates or coupons. We like to share them with our friends. That's what "Savvy Savings at TDS" is all about. Sharing good deals that you might like.
We'll try to do that in a way that's easy and respects your time. If a coupon requires you to register we'll let you know before you start clicking on something. The goal is to help you quickly make a decision as to whether you want to get that specific deal, rebate or coupon.
We don't promise to publish on any given schedule. In part because we can't schedule when we'll see something that's really good. So we may send out something every day for awhile and then only a few times in a week. Just depends on what we find.
So please join us as we search for and share some of the best bargains available for Dollar Stretchers!
Sign up for Savvy Savings at TDS and get a free membership for discounted movie tickets!
We value your privacy.
We dislike SPAM as much as you do.
Since our beginning in 1996, we have never sold, given or made the email addresses of our subscribers available to anyone for any purpose. Our lists are only used to deliver our newsletters or to confirm that your email address has been added or removed from the list.
Trending on TDS
- How to make your printer ink cartridges last longer
- Share your skills and make some extra cash
- Budget freindly ways to look younger
- Cutting the cost of corrective lenses down to size
- Stay in style on a budget
- Cheaper kitty litter
- Yard sale etiquette
- 9 social media no-nos that can get you fired
- How to build a wardrobe on any budget
- Top 10 best (and real) work-at-home jobs and careers
- 6 travel scams to avoid on your next trip
- 6 reasons why it's dumb to buy a smartphone
- How to live a life of luxury without going broke