Finding affordable hair conditioner
Inexpensive Hair Conditioner
Inexpensive Hair Conditioner Works Fine
After several years of using hair conditioner after shampooing, I tried going without and truly could not see any difference. I also find that inexpensive shampoos work just fine. Why not see if it works for you?
S. in VA
Tested Inexpensive hair Conditioners
In ninth grade, I completed a science test on a wide range of shampoos and conditioners. The results showed that all of them did the same job. The generic ones actually worked longer. To make sure your hair stays soft and shiny after the treatment, thoroughly mix two eggs and three tablespoons of mayonnaise in a bowl and then apply the mixture to your hair. Cover with a hair cap and rinse it off after an hour.
Inexpensive Conditioners Work Best
I've tried many high-priced hair products, trying to eliminate the frizz of my naturally curly hair. After much trial and error, I have found that the cheapest hair conditioners work the best. If your hair is dry and frizzy, some of the things that have worked for me may work for you!
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner (88 cents) is great, as is a dab of All Ways Natural Castor Oil Conditioning Hair Dress ($2.49), to smooth down any frizz. These have worked better than all of the pricey products I have tried! My hairdresser even commented on the change when I went in for my next hair cut.
Take the Next Step:
- Subscribe today to get your free Dollar Stretcher Tips email newsletter. Twice each week we'll share great ideas from our readers. Everything from auto insurance to weddings to help you live better for less.
Discuss "I Need a Frugal Solution for Dry Hair" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Trending on TDS
- Tools for reaching your goals Slideshow
- 4 ways to profit from a gift card you don't want
- Natural flea prevention
- Don't overspend on your wedding
- 8 ways to scam-proof your next vacation home rental
- Tips for profitable yard sale presentation
- Rent a garden plot
- Using lemons for your health and cleaning
- Garage Sales 101
- Taking professional quality photos with your cellphone
- Savings for singles
- 10 easy ways to get organized
- What's on sale in March
- 5 types of freebies you can snag today
- What you shouldn't (and should) buy in March
- 5 dental scams that can put the bite on you
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 5 cheap -- or even free -- ways to exercise