Finding affordable hair conditioner
Inexpensive Hair Conditioner
Inexpensive Hair Conditioner Works Fine
After several years of using hair conditioner after shampooing, I tried going without and truly could not see any difference. I also find that inexpensive shampoos work just fine. Why not see if it works for you?
S. in VA
Tested Inexpensive hair Conditioners
In ninth grade, I completed a science test on a wide range of shampoos and conditioners. The results showed that all of them did the same job. The generic ones actually worked longer. To make sure your hair stays soft and shiny after the treatment, thoroughly mix two eggs and three tablespoons of mayonnaise in a bowl and then apply the mixture to your hair. Cover with a hair cap and rinse it off after an hour.
Inexpensive Conditioners Work Best
I've tried many high-priced hair products, trying to eliminate the frizz of my naturally curly hair. After much trial and error, I have found that the cheapest hair conditioners work the best. If your hair is dry and frizzy, some of the things that have worked for me may work for you!
Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner (88 cents) is great, as is a dab of All Ways Natural Castor Oil Conditioning Hair Dress ($2.49), to smooth down any frizz. These have worked better than all of the pricey products I have tried! My hairdresser even commented on the change when I went in for my next hair cut.
Take the Next Step:
- Subscribe today to get your free Dollar Stretcher Tips email newsletter. Twice each week we'll share great ideas from our readers. Everything from auto insurance to weddings to help you live better for less.
Discuss "I Need a Frugal Solution for Dry Hair" in The Dollar Stretcher Community
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor: Click Here
Prices keep rising while my income remains stagnant and I worry I am heading for debt trouble. Tell us: Yes, I think I am heading for debt trouble and could use some help! or No, I am not in debt trouble but I am always looking for new ways to help keep my budget on track!
More Money-Saving Lifestyle Tips
- 4 steps to a simpler (and more frugal) life
- 6 tips for a fabulously free vacation
- Secrets to living luxuriously for less
- Money-saving secrets of the rich and frugal
- 4 secrets to being a frugal foodie
- How volunteering can save you money
- How to buy a Christmas tree
- Keep your leather coat looking like new
- This week's Readers' Tips