Frugal tips for choosing, decorating and caring for your Christmas tree
Christmas: Christmas Trees
Assuming you've decided to spend the money for a live tree, there are several basic tree facts to keep in mind, because each affects how much you'll end up paying, as well as other factors.Faux or Real Fir?
The debate rages on about real versus artificial trees. There are advantages and disadvantages to both varieties, none more apparent than in your budget.
Potted Christmas Trees
Is it possible to replant your Christmas tree after the holiday ends?Taking Care of Your Christmas Tree
Christmas trees can be beautiful and enchanting or they can be dry and brittle, appearing ready to burst into flames. Follow this list of tree tips to keep your tree looking it's best through the new year.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash