Preventing and eliminating bees, wasps, hornets and other flying insects that sting
Controlling Bees and Wasps on a Budget
Looking for ways to eliminate hornets? TDS readers share their tips and tricks on how to get rid of these pesky critters!How to Get Rid of Wasps
"Wasps love to build their nests near our back door. Is there an easy way to not only get rid of them, but also to keep them from returning? I'm tired of worrying about the kids getting bit by wasps!"
How to Control Swarming Bees
If you are having a continual problem with bees, regular treatments can get pricey. Use one or more of these methods to get rid of bees for a lot less than paying a professional.
Shop the web's most popular pest control store at DoMyOwnPestControl.com.Carpenter Bees
Last spring, we noticed several bees hovering around our deck. They looked like bumblebees. We avoided them when they hovered too close to the kids' play area. Later in the summer, we had to tear down our deck due to aging wood that was splitting. That is when we received our education on carpenter bees. Here is what we learned.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- Should I use a HELOC for home remodeling and repairs?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Compare HELOC rates
- Check for a lower homeowners insurance rate
- Mortgage calculator: Calculate your payment and more
- Home equity calculator: HELOC vs. line of credit
- How much can additional payments save me on my mortgage?