When you do need to shop, use this tips and guidelines for saving the biggest bucks
Savvy Shopping Strategies for Scoring the Best Deals
Sometimes you need to look past the price tag.7 Ways Retailers Know What You're About to Buy
Do you know what information you're giving retailers?3 Ways to Guarantee a Smart Buy
Use these tools and you won't waste money.
Why You Should Say 'No' to No-Interest Deals at Stores
A retailer's interest-free financing will sting if you're not careful with payments.5 Ways Science Can Help You Save at Checkout
Marketers use science to get you to buy more. Harness some of that power for yourself.
Join those who 'live better...for less'
Subscribe to The Dollar Stretcher newsletter, a weekly look at how to stretch both your day and your dollar!
What is the true cost of an item?Bag a Bargain
What can a simple bag do for your budget?5 Ways Where Spending Money Could Save You Money
Here are 5 ways in which spending money can be not only beneficial but also practically painless.5 More Ways Spending Money Can Actually Save You Money
They will improve your life, save you money in the long run, and help you become a more efficient and productive person.Using ROI at Home
The framework for better decisionsSame as Cash?
Only if you don't fall into one of their traps.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash