How to Reduce Debt and Clutter by Upcycling and Repurposing
interview by Gary Foreman
How to Repurpose an Entertainment Center
Make Money Upcycling
Repurposing Old Sheets
Almost everyone is familiar with the concept of recycling, and many of us do recycle on a daily basis, but have you heard of upcycling? Or repurposing? In this video interview by The Dollar Stretcher editor Gary Foreman, the founder of EveOfReduction.com Cristin Frank explains the difference between upcycling and repurposing and how adopting these practices as part of a frugal lifestyle can help us reduce debt, waste, clutter and stress. She gives some great tips on how to get started upcycling and repurposing, the types of items that lend well to upcycling and repurposing, as well as some project ideas and examples.
Cristin Frank, the original Reduction Rebel, is the founder of EveOfReduction.com, a sustainable lifestyle movement to reduce debt, waste, clutter and stress by being frugal, crafty and eco-friendly. Cristin is also the author of Living Simple, Free & Happy: How to Simplify, Declutter Your Home, and Reduce Stress, Debt & Waste.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash