The Cheap Life
Baking Soda: The Cheapskate Champion
24 Baking Soda Solutions
Frugal, Effective Homemade Cleaners
This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shares that many ways that baking soda is the ultimate product for those living the cheap life. Besides using it as a cleaner to dominate smells, stains, gunk and grime, find out how to use this cheap champion as a tooth whitener and breath freshener, deodorant, shampoo additive and cure for heartburn. He even gives a great tip for reviving old baking soda!
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash