The Cheap Life
DIY Project: Key Chime
Video: Can-terns, A Cheap DIY Upcycle Project
Video: Reducing Debt and Clutter with Upcycling and Repurposing
Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture td>
Do you have a bunch of old keys in your junk draw that you no longer use? This week, The Ultimate Cheapskate shows us how to recycle them into a whimsical chime that you can hang on your front porch or patio or in your yard.
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash